Coventry and Warwickshire CCG Listening Exercise on Urgent and Emergency Care
NHS Coventry and Warwickshire CCG is running a listening exercise until Tuesday 1st June 2021 to understand local people’s views on urgent and emergency care services.
We want to understand:
- How people make choices about which urgent and emergency services to use and how people decide where to go
- People’s experience of urgent and emergency care services across Coventry and Warwickshire
- The reasons why people use urgent and emergency care services
- How people would tackle some of the key challenges that the local urgent and emergency care system is facing.
To find out more and tell us your views, please read the listening exercise engagement brochure and complete the questionnaire. The listening exercise brochure and the questionnaire are also available in other languages and formats upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0121 611 0611.
To hear people’s views, we have also organised two further online focus groups on:
- Wednesday 26th May from 2pm to 3pm
- Thursday 27th May from 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Please book a place by visiting: