The offer of free non-medical grade protective items is available for groups and organisations in the Rugby area. You need to contact the organisers at Connecting Communities in advance, details follow by Wednesday 7 October 2020 to secure your items. Also there are specific details about collection as follows. Contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bharti Mistry on 01926 418187.
Items will need to be collected on Friday 9 October 2020 between 10:30am – 1pm from The Benn Hall Newbold Rd, Rugby CV21 2LN.
Due to current government Guidelines around COVID-19 and to ensure the safety of staff and yourselves please read the following information in relation to the safe collection of your items:
- To limit the contact between collectors you will need to book a 5-minute collection slot, please call Bharti Mistry on 01926 418187 to book your time slot for the 9th October, please be advise if the phone line is consistently busy please leave a message and I will call you back.
- On arrival at Benn Hall please ensure you have a face covering and following the guidance at the entrance to the building
- If there is another collector in situ please wait outside until advised otherwise
- You will need to sign the attached form and agree to the disclaimer before the items will be issued the documents are attached, If you could sign prior to arrival that would be appreciated however copies will be available if you forget.
- As mentioned in previous correspondence you may not have been allocated all your requirements, however we have tried to honour as much as possible.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or call Bharti Mistry on 01926 418187.