NOTIFICATION OF RETURN FOR MINOR FINISHING REMEDIAL WORKS UNDER 4 NIGHTS OF OVERNIGHT LANE CLOSURES;
FOR: The Essential Maintenance Works Project Completed earlier in the year on the
Message from Highways England (HE) who will be returning to carry out 4 nights of minor finishing remedial works on the essential maintenance works project between the M1 at junction 19 and the A14 at junction 2 completed earlier in the year.
- Clear some sections of vegetation on the verges and in the ditches
inspect sections of drains and replace some damaged pipes
replace a section of fencing
- When – two nights shifts (2 & 3rd June) A14 Westbound starting tonight and 2 night shifts (4th & 5th June ) A14 Eastbound this Thursday and Friday, so scheduled for completion by 6th June 2020. Our return visit to the A14 will just in be sections of Lane 1 closures with no layby, slip or any other closures involved.
- The scheme will be overnight between 8pm and 6am.
- Planned roadworks may be subject to change due to weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances and network availability.
As the works will be completed under lane closures, NO ROAD CLOSURES AND DIVERSIONS WILL BE REQUIRED.
If you have any questions about this scheme, please contact the Public Liaison Officer Irene Plant as follows:
· Email: EMADcomms@kier.co.uk
· Telephone: 07768 796 542
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will do our very best to complete the work as quickly as possible.
Simon Wagstaff CEng MCIHT CMgr MCMI
Schemes Project Manager
Highways England | Stirling House (Area 7) | Lakeside Court, Osier Drive | Sherwood Business Park | Nottingham | NG15 0DS
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7525310784