Warwickshire county council and partners are offering free creative arts projects to support people who may be particularly susceptible to the negative social and emotional impacts of this pandemic.
The projects are designed to help make people smile and maybe to find a new hobby whilst isolated. They are aimed at encouraging participants to try something creative during this pandemic to help look after their mental health.
We hope to reach a range of different groups of people online and offline, including those who are isolated, face specific challenges such as living with dementia or autism, or are struggling with mental health difficulties.
If you interested in joining any of the brilliant FREE activities listed below, find out more or book your place, get in touch! Just call on the number shown at the bottom.
1. Arts Uplift CIC offer Inside Stories – Online Activity Do you like arts and crafts? work with an experienced visual artist via Zoom on some hand sewing!
2. Escape Arts offer We Are One – No Internet Needed A 6 page booklet packed full of arts and crafts activities for you to do at home in your own time.
3. Armonico Consort offer The Voice Squad – Online Activity You could be singing in a group with other folk via Zoom, working with musicians, online or in your own home.
4. Sundragon Pottery offer Creative Clay – No Internet Needed We will deliver packs of clay to you, with lots of fun things to do. The pottery packs include clay, simple tools, activities and instructions and your work could be part of an online exhibition!
5. Live & Local offer Living Rooms – Online Activity A musician in your living room? An online music and singing activity to join in with? Let us know if this interests you!
Interested? Call us on 01926 742572, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click here https://www.happyhealthylives.uk/latest-news/2020/05/19/arts-body-announces-covid-grant-wins/